Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello Spring!

Yesterday, I almost hugged my mailman! He came with my big, heavy box from Paper Issues. I've ordered a LOT of goodies: Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection, Fancy Pants Trendsetter and Park Bench collections, stamps, washi tapes, mists, alphas, wooden hearts... I also received my very first DT package! I don't know where to start! I feel so inspired, I could scrap 24/7! If only life would allow ;-)

Here is what I made yesterday when the kids went to bed:


AC Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm must be my favorite collection at the moment! Love it to the bits!


I don't usually stamp on my layouts (I am afraid that I am going to ruin the entire thing with that last little touch...), but I love to see it when other people do. So I ordered some stamps from Paper Issues... Yep, it's time for me to face my fears and start stamping! :D The washi tape stamp is from Prima. The rest is from Elle's Studio. Everything on this layout comes from the Paper Issues shop. Want something of it? Head over to the shop and feel free to use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off your order.

I am going to link this layout up on Paper Issues blog. The current theme is "Serendipity" and Elle's Studio is giving away a prize pack to 5 lucky winners! You don't need to use Elle's Studio products to participate. You can link up anything that fits under "Serendipity". Think words like: Chance, Fate, Luck, Destiny, Karma, Coincidence.

 I can't wait to see your work!
See you soon again!

2 comments:

Julie Dionne said...

I share your fear to ruin a project by stamping on it unsuccessfully...you did a great job on this one !

Samantha Wright said...

Great layout. I am always scared to stamp on my layouts.