Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

I have issues; Paper Issues!

I've been longing to tell you - I've made the Paper Issues team! Woohoooo!

There are people that you just _like_. Cassie Box is one of those people. I liked her from the first email, from the first "Hi". So when I saw that she was having a DT-call for her lovely shop and blog, I just had to give it a try.  I was with my friends when I got her message, asking me to join the team. They must have wondered what the #!&%?# was wrong with me, 'cause I just couldn't stop smiling. What they didn't know was that I just got issues; Paper Issues!

I am so happy and excited! I am honored! Paper Issues' shop is amazing (and if there is something you miss in the shop, you can always email Cassie and she will try to get it for you!), the Paper Issues' blog is full of inspiration, the girls are seriously awesome (and a little bit crazy, I've learned :D), and Cassie herself is just the sweetest! Yep, this is going to be so much fun! :-)

Now, do something nice for yourself and head over to the blog and link up you projects for the current Elle's Studio Serendipity issue! There are some really nice prizes to win! Or why not check out the shop? It's filled with candy! Just look at the May kit! How gorgeous is that???


And don't forget to use the code ALEX20 at checkout. It will give you 20% off your whole order!

I am looking forward to inspire you as a proud Paper Issues team member! 

5 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Huge congrats Alex!! I'm so happy for you!! and so happy we're on this team together!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Congratulations!
Looking forward to working with you :)

Becki Adams said...

Congrats! So excited to be on the team with you :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congratulations, Alex (I almost typed Alexa because that's my daughter's name, LOL)! I'm excited to be on the team with you. :)

Danielle said...

WOOHOO so happy to be on this team with you, my sweet friend!!