Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I have some GREAT news!

Sometimes, it really does happen; a dream comes true.

I've been asked to join the October Afternoon design team! I've loved OA since the day I started to scrap, so this feels HUGE. I was so happy and so honored, that I cried and laughed at the same time when I read Jon's message on my Facebook. My husband only shook his head, wondering what was wrong with me, but I am sure that you - my scrappy friends - will understand :-) I still have moments when it feels hard to believe, but now I can just jump over to OA's blog and read the announcement... over and over again *lol*

I am so freaking, over the moooon happy and excited about this! :-)
I am looking forward to inspiring you as an OA girl :D

9 comments:

orange gearle said...

Congrats!

Tammy B said...

congrats to you!

Monique Liedtke said...

I'm so so happy for you!!! and I totally understand ... I would laugh and cry too! a lot!!! being on the dt of OA would be a dream and I wouldn't wanna wake up!! Have fun girl!!! Can't wait to see your projects!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I would be crying too!! OA is my top fave...and they are lucky to have you! HUGE CONGRATS!!

lillesmor said...

Wow - congrats!! Great news - also for OA!!

beckyjune said...

They are so lucky to have someone as amazingly talented as you, Alex! I am so glad your scrappy dreams are coming true. Congratulations!!

Chloe :-) said...

WOW!!! How exciting!!! Huge congrats - so happy for you :-) :-)

Rachael Funnell said...

WTG Alex!! very well deserved... a big CONGRATS! x

Nenne said...

Näää lägg av?!!!!! Wohoooo!!! Men oj, oj, det kan inte vara sant! JAG om någon kan förstå dig! WOW! Stort grattis bästa Alex!