Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

I was spied!


So... March is over and the winners have been presented on Lily Bee's blog. Nope, I was not one of them :-( I went all in this time, I entered every single challenge and I was really happy with my takes. But nope, it wasn't enough. Some other time, maybe.. If I can get some new papers. Lily Bee is hard to get here is Sweden. No idea why... What is wrong with Swedish stores??? Lily Bee rocks! Every store should have them in stock :-)

But even if I didn't win, I got spied! :-) They chose to publish this card I made for my sister in law:


Feels good! Especially since I am not a card maker :-)

Here is one more layout I created for Lily Bee in March. This one was for a sketch challenge:


These lovely papers are from the Double Dutch collection. All the circles and the title are cut with the Cameo.


As the title says: I {HEART} this smile! Luckily, he smiles a lot ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats on being spied Alex! It's a great card!
Love your layout with the circle background! It's awesome yet again!!

Deanna said...

Girl, you're knocking it out of the park! These are both gorgeous!

Jessica said...

The butterfly looks lovely, but I especially love the layout, great work!