Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Paper Issues Winner!

Hi everyone!

THANK YOU for the tremendous response to our birthday celebration! The whole team could feel your love for Paper Issues! Now it's our turn to give some love back to you, isn't it? ;-)

All the winners, from all the blogs, will be published on the Paper Issues' Facebook page. But here, at my little place, I have the pleasure to congratulate Angi Barrs! Angi, your comment was the lucky number 61! (Lucky according to the true random number generator :-)).


Big congrats, girl! I will send you an email as soon as I get your personal promotion code from Cassie. Enjoy your shopping and feel free to use my code ALEX20 to get additional 20% off your entire order! If there is something you want, but can't find in the shop, you can always email Cassie your request. She is always doing her best to make all our scrappy wishes come true ;-)

Once again, thank you all for celebrating with us!

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Yay!!!! I'm soooo excited. Thank you so much. :) :)