Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sweets for my Sweet

Hi there, my dear scrappy friends!

First of all - thank you SO much for all the congratulations here and on my Facebook page! I knew you would understand how huge OA's team feels for me! :) I am still somewhere up among the happy clouds... Can't wait to receive my first OA package!

Also, thank you for joining us in the Paper Issues' celebration of Cassie Box's birthday! Your response has been tremendous so far! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway. And if you have missed it, there is still time to enter. You can find it here.

Now to something else... Today, I wanted to show you a layout I created as a guest DT for Pyssloteket (a Swedish shop). My GDT package contained some lovely My Mind's Eye Indie Chic papers. Here is what I came up with:


Yes, I love cutting out patterns from my papers :-)


She was so happy when she got this huge Mickey Mouse cotton candy (or at least it was meant to look as Mickey :))

Thanks for stopping by! Next time I'll show you another Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm layout. It's laying on my desk right now, waiting for some final touches...

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

This is SOOOOO GORGEOUS...

Samantha Wright said...

Fabulous page xx

Ashley Horton said...

Love this page Alex!! Cute idea for the title and all of the little Chevron strips are so fun!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Beautiful, Alex!! I love cutting papers too!