Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Too Beautiful

I took this picture to show our wallpaper to some friends (which I LOVE by the way!). But I shouldn't have asked Linnea to be a model. She is just way too beautiful. I don't even look at the wallpaper with her standing there. I only have eyes for her...


When I saw these papers from AC Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic collection, I instantly thought of my wallpaper. They match perfectly! :-) Needless to say, I love them both!


I have a crash on this golden, dotted vellum! I regret I only got one of it.


The yellow heart and the word "beautiful" are by Heidi Swapp. They go perfectly well together with 5th and Frolic! Yummy! 

I can't wait for next week to come! I have two pretty happy secrets to share with you ;-)

Thanks for peeking in!

7 comments:

Tanya Privalova said...

wow Alex!!Amazing!!

EmmLa said...

Verkligen toppenfint, gillar din uppbyggnad! Kanske liftar :) Kram Emma

Bente Fagerberg said...

She is simply Adorable and so is this page. I love what you do with the 'pastel' colours lately!!

Samantha Wright said...

Beautiful photo and layout x

Mag said...

Love the pastel combo and the golden touch !!

Andrea Amu said...

Does look amazing, as always, Alex! I love the Luxe gold vellum here too! Makes such a great impact :)

Laurence said...

Too beautiful !