Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Arrows, arrows, everywhere

I am loving the arrow trend that is all around us right now. I have always used a lot of arrows on my layouts, but this time I wanted to try something different. I made the whole background for my photo out of arrows.


I bought these 13 arrows in the Silhouette store and cut them all together. I really liked the look of the set, so I arranged the arrows the same way on my page. 


Once again, I have used the Lucky Charm from American Crafts. I love all the fun little bits and pieces of this collection. It basically scraps itself! 


I cut the "lucky ♥ charm" text from the strips at the bottom of the papers and used them as embellishments. 


Love that cute flair! Oh and those glittery Spearmint Treasure thickers are to die for! Soooo pretty! You can get your pack HERE. Use ALEX20 to get 20% off. Wonder if I am ever gonna get enough of this collection :-)

I think I am going to go and create something for the new issue over at Paper Issues now. The issue is called Lifestyles to "Die" for and is sponsored by Lifestyle Crafts. Head over to the blog and check it out. There will be seven winners who will get some new Lifestyle Crafts dies! Go and take a chance!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Really adorable Alex! Love the fun way you used those Cameo cut arrows!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome work! Loving all those arrows!!