Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lovely Indie Chic

I remember how much I liked My Mind's Eye Indie Chic collection when it got released. Yet for some reason, I never bought it. But thanks to Pyssloteket, one year later, I finally got to play with it :-) Indie Chic was a nice surprise in my GTD box.

Here is a layout I made with it. Adrian @ 2 months.


A piece of washi tape from Glitz was perfect here.


And so was this cute little heart stamp from Elle's Studio.


Love documenting my kids development stages like this. A month may sound like a short period of time, but it's huge when they are this little. So much happens in one month and it is so easy to forget when they've learned what. This is one of the reasons why I love scrapbooking ;-)

Thanks for peeking in!

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is lovely!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a super cute layout! and your boy is adorable!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the use of the florals on your page, Alex!!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY!