Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My First October Afternoon Layout

The day has come, my first DT layout for October Afternoon is up! Eeeeeeek!

I had the pleasure to work with super talented Amy Heller for this post (Can you believe it? Amy has been my idol for years!!!). I got a chance to interpret this sketch by Amy:


And this is how my layout turned out:


You may wonder how in the world that sketch turned into this layout :-) You can read more about it on OA's blog


I have used the wonderful Woodland Park collection, plus Midway washi tape.


Head over to OA to see Amy's interpretation of the sketch. Be ready to get inspired!

I hope to see your own creation in our Flickr gallery!

5 comments:

beckyjune said...

This is gorgeous, Alex! I am so excited for you being on the OA team!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Alex! Love that large photo and the way you used your title over the picture!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I didn't stop here for a comment. I left one at OA! I get the emails. OA is my most fave! You did awesome! Just gorgeous! So glad you are scrapping again!! I have got to try your sketch pen and title cuts. Genius!!

Amy Lynne said...

AHhhhh, this is sooooooo fab! I love the clean, bright look, and the way you incorporated the layered triangle in the sketch is perfect! LOVE it!!

evelynpy said...

omg love it so much i just don't have any idea that OA can match with baby theme well done