Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

October Afternoon: With Love for Patterns

I am up on the OA blog today with a challenge. My very first OA challenge! Tee Hee!

It's all about my love for patterned papers! My challenge for you is to use five or more patterned papers on your layout/card. Mixing and matching patterns is my favorite technique (if you can call it a technique...).


Linnea and her favorite cousin are having fun at Skansen.


Stripes are a perfect way to include many different papers on one page. Here, I let every stripe end with a ring of the same pattern.


I built up my title using different elements from this lovely Midway collection. It's definitely one of my favorite OA collections ever! (I guess I say that a lot, ha? LOL)

So, head over to OA and check out what Roree made for you, too! She is joining me today. I hope you will take my challenge and start mixing patterns!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: