Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Paper Issues: Lifestyles to 'die' for

Have you checked out the latest issue over at Paper Issues? It's all about "Lifestyles to 'die' for" this time. Our sponsor is Lifestyle Crafts and they are giving away SEVEN prize packs. Do you wanna be one of the lucky winners? Check out the PI blog for the details. You can link up any projects, new or old, featuring dies or something from your everyday life.

I don't have any traditional die cut machine, so I went for the everyday life theme. I got my new DT box from October Afternoon  and it was loaded with lots of new Travel Girl goodies. OA never disappoints me. The Travel Girl is beyond gorgeous!!! I had to play with it the second I saw it :D So i pulled out those pretty papers (even if it hurt to cut them!), and made a layout about one thing that keeps me alive - coffee.


I try to avoid coffee since I am nursing, but some days it's a must. If he only could start sleeping properly... So, tell me... Don't you looooove this line??? I know I do. I am madly, deeply in love!


I punched out the numbers 1-3 from the Subway Token paper. 


Love the Traveler stamp set! Those stamped arrows was the very last thing I added to this layout... hum... guess if I was nervous about ruining the whole thing??? See those pretty alphas? The word "cups" is the Travel Girl alphas, but all those other stickers are from the Daily Flash collection. YUMMY! You are all going to love it! 


I cut that cute little "Do Not Disturb" sign from the Room Key paper. Yes, I prefer not to be disturbed while enjoying my coffee... but in reality I am often drinking it after it got cold, holding Adrian in my arms :D


When I cut the hearts I have underneath my photo, I really liked how the negative pieces looked together. So I had to use them too. Not a single piece of this beautiful collection should be thrown away! :D

I hope I have inspired you to head over to Paper Issues and link up some of your dies/everyday life projects!

Also, I hope I have inspired you to get your own Travel Girl to play with! Can't tell you enough how much I love it. If you would like to get it, I know the right place! You can find the paper pack HERE in the Paper Issues shop. If there is anything else you want, just email Cassie (her address is listed in the shop) and throw her a question. If OA has it in stock, she will probably be able to get it for you. And don't forget to use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off your entire order ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and for letting me share my OA + PI love with you!

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Alex!! It is definitely painful to cut up this collection...it's one of my favorites!!

Tettiz said...

WOW!!! I LOVE this page - it's gorgeous!! I'm amazed by your ability to compose a layout out of so many patterned papers without it looking cluttered. You rock!! :D

Leanne said...

beautiful!

Nenne said...

Nej, Alex - tack för att du delar med dig! Underbar layout - älskar hur du använt de negativa hjärtana, smart :)

Bente Fagerberg said...

Awesome layout. I really enjoyed how you used the leftoverhearts. Inspiring!