Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

You Rock My World

Everything she does, she does with passion. When I saw her rock like this, I just had to pull out my camera ;-)


I was so happy when my box from Paper Issues arrived, because I've been dying to use the Trend Setter collection by Fancy Pants. And I have to tell you, it didn't disappoint me. It's so beautiful!


I cut the title with my Cameo using the "You Rock"-phrase by KI Memories. 


Oh yeah!


Webster's Pages washi tape and Cameo border by Lori Whitlock. I used all the little stars that were left from the border all over my page. Stars for my little rock star! :-)


Must tell you, these papers and this photo felt like a match made in haven...

Do you want your own Trend Setter to play with? Head over to the Paper Issues shop and get some! And as usual, feel free to use my code ALEX20 to get 20% discount on your entire order (and to let my boss know that I am doing a good job as her designer ;-)).

Be sure to check the Paper Issues blog on Sunday! A new issue is going live! 
See you then!

9 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh look at her! Your rocker and my rocker need to get together! I have a picture of Emma like this. Too cute!!

Gorgeous gorgeous LO!! Love the stars! My faves. Can't get enough. That navy is awesome. Love it! You rocked this!! :)

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE this Alex!! Those chevrons on the sides of your photo are fab, and I love how you used the Trendsetter collection! I've still got to get my hands on some of this line!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a cool design, Alex! She rocked and you rocked this! :)

beckyjune said...

This is so cool, Alex! I ordered some of that collection along with Park Bench a while back but sadly i haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Your work is so incredible!

Crystalena82 said...

Awesome layout! This is so fun! And, your daughter is an inspiration to me...to remember to live every moment to the fullest! :) Thanks so much for sharing and making my Saturday!!

Amy Lynne said...

Alex, this is so cute! I love the sweet photo, and the design is wonderful. The colors in this line are simply fabulous, and you highlighted them perfectly! Lovely work!:)

Monique Liedtke said...

What an awesome page!! Love the design' and that photo is soooo cute! She's quite something, your little girl!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Hur cool som helst!! Underbar =)

evelynpy said...

love it very much love her expressions and yes she's rock!