Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Adrian @ 1 month

Time flies. He will soon be 6 months old. Half a year! It was about time to scrap his 1 month photo :-)


I have used the Pinwheel collection from Lily Bee. It's so cute!


Grey wise words from Jillibean Soup and white enamel dots from My Mind's Eye. I cut the "pinwheels" from one of the papers. They were begging to be cut.


I got these cute chevron wood veneers from my dear friend Danielle. They can add that perfect little touch to any layout.


This flair is from the Paper Bakery Shop. The colors were perfect for the Pinwheel collection.


I will never understand why Lily Bee is so hard to get here in Sweden. Apparently, not everyone is selling it in US either. But I know who does! Ha! Guess where I got my Pinwheel? Yep, from Paper Issues of course ;-)

Off to cuddle with this cute little boy now! Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a sweet page Alex!! Love the use of the Lily Bee and The Paper Bakery Flair Button!!

Anna/Morfen said...

Jag har inte kollat min bloggrunda på iaf över sex månader tydligen! Jag får gratulera till godingen såhär i efterskott och skicka en bamsekram! <3