Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dream Sweet Dreams

This is one of my favorite pictures of Adrian. I took it when he was a little more than a month old. I've been waiting for the right papers to scrap it, but then I realized that I already had the perfect collection: Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic from American Crafts.


Isn't he adorable? I could watch him sleep for hours! So sweet; so peaceful; so innocent. 


I cut the title with my Cameo. The font I've used is free and it is called Before the Rain


That cute washi tape with aqua hearts is from the Glitz Love You Madly collection.


I don't know what more to say about this layout. I wanted to keep it sweet but pretty simple, because I didn't want to draw attention away from the picture. I love it so much. My heart skips a bit every time I look at it...

Thanks for taking your time to stop by!

5 comments:

danni reid. said...

beautiful page!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow Alex!! What a stunning page!!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a sweet page Alex! Love the soft colors!!

Maria said...

Wow!! What an amazing LO!

Leanne said...

beautiful..x