Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Magnetic Book Mark

I love magnetic book marks! What a brilliant little invention! We had one that my husband got from his old job lying around here at home, and I wanted to make it a little more girly for my daughter. This is how it turned out:



I have used Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection from American Crafts. Love that little chipboard horse! Here you can see the magnet inside.


And this is how the book mark looks attached to a page. We are reading a book about Pippi Longstocking right now :-) 


This is how the book mark looked like before it got pimped.


My husband prefers the before-version, but he is alone :-) Linnea was so excited and happy when she saw what I made for her. That's what matter the most.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Alex!! Love how you used the Lucky Charm!!

Laura Turcotte said...

These are such a great idea!!

Zarah said...

Men gud vad snyggt!!

Har ni Tgr däruppe? Annars kan du PMa mig din adress så ska jag fixa fram några fler bokmärken du kan pimpa (ska bara ta mig till butiken först, så det kan ta en liten stund, så att du vet). :)