Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Miss Sunshine

It's time to show another layout I've made as a guest for Pyssloteket. My little Miss Sunshine.


This is a two years old picture of Linnea, but I remembered that dress of her when I saw these papers from KaiserCraft. The picture was a perfect match! No, I never scrap chronologically... :-)


Love those word arrows! I have mixed the arrows from couple of different sets. You can get them in the Silhouette store



At first, I was worried about these papers... Wasn't sure if I knew how to do them justice. But I kind of like how this layout turned out. I guess I've just surprised myself ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a fun layout! Love the bright colors, the die cuts and the splatter!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable page Alex!! Love all of the fun bright colors and your Cameo cuts!!