Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Paper Issues: Hey good looking, what's cooking?

Welcome to Paper Issues "Hey good looking, what's cooking?" blog hop!

You should have arrived here from Aimee. If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues and start at the beginning ;-)

Our awesome sponsor this time is Ruby Rock It. I have never played with their products before and I was over the moon when I received my box. We got to play with their beautiful Cook line and I instantly knew which photos I wanted to scrap. The photos of my sweet little daughter helping me to make cinnamon rolls have been waiting for this line to arrive! Here is a result I would like to share with you.


Isn't she a doll? And aren't these papers beyond gorgeous?


I wrote my journaling using my Cameo and a red sketch pen.


Love the contrast between wood veneers and shiny glittery hearts! Those hearts and matching alphas are lovely! I swooned when I saw them in my box :-)


Another thing that made me swoon was a miscellany pack containing so many cute and fun embellishments. 


One last close-up, I promise! There are just so many cute little elements I would like to show you :-)


I had SO much fun making this layout! I hope it shows and I hope you like it :-) Thank you Ruby Rock It for sending this gorgeous collection to us!

I hope to see many projects linked up for this issue. If you don't have any Ruby Rock It products, the theme is "Hey good looking, what's cooking?". Link up anything that fits to increase your chances to win a Ruby Rock It goodie bag (the same as the DT got!). 

Now, keep on hopping! Here is the hop order:

you are here -----> Alex <----- you are here

Thanks for hopping with us today!

Be sure to do the following:
  1. Like Ruby Rock It on Facebook.
  2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook.
  3. Leave a comment.
Hope to see you soon again!


18 comments:

Наташа said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!
just WOW!

Pam said...

What an adorable layout ! and so many pictures! Love it !

Kathy Skou said...

Adorable Alex!! She's so cute!

Aimee said...

super super cute Alex! you rocked it!

TJ Butler said...

What a great layout with super fantastic photos!! I am glad you shared!

Anna Sigga said...

Your lil girl is just too adorable and I love your layout! I think I might need a sketch pen now! ;)

cghundley said...

Such a pretty and fun
layout! You rocked the
cooking vibe!
Carla from Utah

Anita said...

Yummy, how cute is she. Love those red photos and the journaling is wonderful.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

This is just too adorable!
You did a great job with the line :)

TracyM #6773 said...

Super cute photos and delicious layout!!!

Janis said...

That is wonderful-licious! Just darling.

Laura Turcotte said...

Just awesome!!

Amy Lynne said...

Gorgeous work, as usual, Alex! The little bits of journaling are genius, too! Love this layout!

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE how you included so many photos on your page Alex, and you definitely rocked the Ruby Rock-it!! :)

Monique Liedtke said...

This is soooo cute Alex! Love the multiple photos!

Andrea Wiebe said...

Love all the pictures! Amazing idea :)

CT Johnson said...

What a lickable layout! Thanks for sharing the fun!

Leanne said...

such a cute idea for a LO!! Love it!