Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Sweetest Laughter


If you are here for the October Afternoon Travel Girl blog hop, CLICK HERE.

I've been dying to play with The Pier collection from Crate Paper!!! I got tons of it from Paper Issues and yesterday I finally got a chance to cut the gorgeousness. I love, love, love it!


Love these photos of Adrian! You can almost hear him laugh... He has the sweetest laughter in the whole, wide world!


I was amazed when I opened the Pier ephemera pack. There are so many cute elements in it, making scrapbooking fast and easy. 


The sliding frames from this collection are so fun to work with! I am glad there are plenty of them in the package, cause they can be used in so many different ways. Love!


At the same time I bought this collection, I also got these cute little wooden flags from Basic Grey. They are simply adorable! Yep... after making this layout, I felt high of all the gorgeousness! LOL 

You can also get your The Pier from Paper Issues. All the embellishment went way too fast, but there is more coming in soon. Keep an eye on the shop and use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off it all ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

lillesmor said...

I absolutely LOVE this page. I got tons of these papers my self yesterday, and now I long even more to play with it!!
Love how you used all those lovely frames:-)

Miriam Prantner said...

I adore this page, it's so sweet, light and airy. I'm pinning it!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Alex!! Love the cute photo series and the photo frames on your page! Awesome use of The Pier collection!

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness!! SO very sweet! xo

Lisa C. said...

LOVE this adorable page!!