Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

October Afternoon: Public Library is here!

How I've been longing to share this layout with you!


The brand new Public Library collection is here! Finally! October Afternoon just never disappoint me. It's gorgeous!!!


I made a layout about my son's first book. He loves it! We read it every single day :-)


I cut the all these stripes from one of the papers. I love how some of them look like book covers.


You know you can win the entire collection on the OA blog? Check it out HERE. This collection is a must have for all of you bookworms out there ;-)

I have some happy news to share, too! I've joined the Life. Paper. Scrapbook. design team! Yay! Life. Paper. Scrapbook. is a fun challenge blog and digital magazine. I am so excited! I've already made my first layout as a DT member, but I'll have to wait til next Friday to share it. It's for a fun sketch challenge, so be sure to get back and check it out :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: