Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Paper Issues: Um, WOW! We love chipboard!

This week, we have chipboard issues over at Paper Issues. Our current sponsor is UmWowStudio and some of the girls got to play with their awesome chipboard. Head over to the PI blog to check out their beautiful work and to see how you can win a UmWow prize pack!

As always, you can increase your chances if you link up your work, new or old, to the blog. If you don't have any UmWow products, you can link up anything with chipboards. I am sure you have plenty of it!

When I think of chipboards, Crate Paper instantly pops up in my head. I adore their chipboards elements that come with every collection. For this issue I played with The Pier line and created this layout about Adrian's first summer. This is us, first time on a beach together.


Do I need to tell you how much I love The Pier??? I adore this chipboard sliding frames!


I used the cut outs sheet pretty much as it was. Love how it turned out!


I still love hexagons! The patterned paper with hexagons is one of my favorites from this collection. I cut out some of them to lighten it up a bit. 


Love the kite chipboard! So does my daughter. She was a little jealous when she saw this layout. "Awwww! It's so pretty, mommy! But... Why didn't I get that kite on one of my layouts???" LOL I am glad that she likes my work :-)


I incorporated the word "summer" that was printed on one of the tags in my title. Love finding different, fun ways to make my titles. 

You can get your own Pier HERE in the Paper Issues' shop. There is still a lots of it left. Use the code "HELLO" to receive 20% off your entire order.

Can't wait to see what you will link up to our current issue
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Alex, this is one gorgeous page!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful Alex!! Perfect use of The Pier collection!