Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Vacation time!

Finally! It's time for some quality time with my beautiful family! We are leaving for vacation and no, I am not taking any scrapbooking supplies with me :-)

But before I leave, I have an October Afternoon layout to show you. I got to play with one of Mou's beautiful sketches this week. You can see the sketch and Mou's take on it here, on the OA's blog. I don't usually use this many layers, but Mou made it easy for me giving me her sketch. Here is my take on it.


I have used the cute Farm Girl collection to create a layout about my little everyday luxury; my own strawberries. 


The Farm Girl collection felt perfect for this layout.


Mmmm... What would a summer be without strawberries? Strawberries and vacation! Time for me to log out now. See you in 10 days! 

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous layout, Alex!! Love the Farm Girl on your page!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this is delightful!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Just awesome Alex!! love the title work!

Amelia Clark said...

Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing Alex.
Scrapbooking Supplies