Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: Color Challenge

Hi everyone! Are you ready for a new color challenge over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook? This month we are playing with this lovely and warm color palette:

I often use bright and happy colors when I scrap, so I really had to dig through my stash to find something to play with :-) I chose parts of the Midway collection from October Afternoon. I admit, it was hard for me to exclude the blues and the greens from this lovely line, so I feel a little bit proud of myself for succeeding :-) This is how my layout turned out.


I love this photo sequence of my son rolling. He was so happy when he finally figured out how to do it :-)




I hope you feel inspired to play along with us this month! Our AWESOME sponsor is American Crafts and they are giving away an Amy Tangerine prize pack. 


I know I would love to win, so yep... I am a little bit jealous of you who have a chance ;-) Now head over to Life.Paper.Scrapbook to see all the details. I hope to see your work!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

just beautiful! I really love the number of photos you have used..x

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you used the colors, Alex, and those sequence photos are too cute!

Gina Lideros said...

I love the series of photos that you used Alex!

Carol Peixoto said...

This is really lovely! I love all the pictures you used! What a beautiful layout!