Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: Sketch Challenge

I am so excited! This is my very first challenge for Life.Paper.Scrapbook! Eeeeeek!

Our sponsor this time is the fabulous Skipping5. I've been eyeing their products for some time now and to be honest, I envy you who can play along! I would LOVE to win some of their goodies! They are giving away a set of 5 puffy stickers PLUS they are offering you all a 15% discount. To get 15% off your order, just use the code LPS15. Aren't they awesome?!

Here is our sketch this month:


And this is how my take turned out:


Once again, I played with The Pier collection from Crate Paper. I can't get enough of it!


Love the chipboard elements!



I wanted to make the circle from the sketch a little less obvious, so I went looking for a suitable background in the Silhouette store. When I saw this one, it immediately felt perfect.


I looooove this one! Is it okay to say so? Well, I just did :D Some layouts just turn out exactly how you wanted them to be. This one is one of those.

I hope you like it too! Come over to Life.Paper.Scrapbook and play with us! 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Carol Peixoto said...

Beautiful page! Love everything about it!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Helt fantastisk =) Nu var det länge sedan jag kommenterade inne hos dig... men jag kikar in här OFTA =). Gillar det du gör massor!!
Denna blev då en av mina favoriter.

Önskar dig och din familj en fortsatt fin sommar!

Kramiz

Ashley Horton said...

So awesome, Alex! Love that die cut for the background and your use of The Pier collection!

Leanne said...

absolutely adore your back ground work on this LO!!