Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

OA: Daily Flash All Boy

I made this layout for my friend Danni's awesome sketch challenge over at the October Afternoon's blog.


I've had this photo lying around for months, waiting for the right papers. When I saw OA's new Daily Flash All Boy line, I knew it was a match made in haven. 


I love all the bits and pieces that come with every Daily Flash mini collection. The tin pins are my favorites!




I drew the stars with my Cameo, using several different sketch pens. I got a set of 24 sketch pens from Paper Issues and I can't imagine my life without them. Look at all this beautiful colors!


I am now waiting for some glitter and metallic ones for even more fun :-) If you want a pack of pens, check out the shop. If the pens are not listed at the moment, just throw a message to Cassie and she will get them for you. Just to be sure... You know that you can get 20% off if you use the code "HELLO", right? ;-)

And don't forget to keep an eye on the Paper Issues shop! This gorgeous Daily Flash line from October Afternoon will be coming up very, very soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Cattis said...

Vad mycket fint och inspirerande det fanns härinne nu! Gillar din stil så mycket!

Jessica said...

Cute page!