Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

OA Daily Flash Girl Talk

Every time I receive a DT box from OA, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was when I saw the new Daily Flash Girl Talk mini collection. I instantly knew which photo I wanted to scrap. I printed my favorite photo of me and my girl and made this:


I almost cried cutting out the feathers from the Whisper paper! It's my favorite paper of them all!


I cut the biggest ampersand from one of the memory cards and the other two from the Giggle paper. Love that cute little tin pin


The big red heart is also cut from one of the memory cards. Yep, I love playing with my scissors ;-)


Those cute speech bubbles are from the Flash Blurbs pack. OA really knows how to make scrapbooking easy for us :-)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this line!
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful use of the new collection, Alex! I love that feather paper too!

pysselpetra said...

Fantastiskt vacker ♥

Leanne said...

OMGosh!! beautiful!