Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: September Color Challenge

Hi guys! Are you ready for a new Life.Paper.Scrapbook color challenge? This month, we are playing with these beautiful colors:


This time, I decided to make a card using the pretty Sweet Shoppe collection from Lily Bee.


Our sponsor this time is Big Picture Classes. They are giving away a spot on their Craft Happy class.


To read more about it, head over to the Life.Paper.Scrapbook blog. I hope you will play along with us! 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

I love the large overlapping hearts on your card Alex :)

Carol Peixoto said...

Oh wow! Lovely card! I love those hearts!!!

katslittlepassion said...

wow this is beautiful :)

Allie Stewart said...

I love your card and those adorable hearts! Beautiful work!