Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: September Sketch

Hi everyone! It's time for the September sketch challenge over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook! I had so much fun playing with it and I could barely wait for this day to come so I could share it with you :-)


I have used one horizontal picture instead of two vertical ones. I've been dying to scrap this midsummer photo of my daughter! I love how you can see a little spitfire in her behind that cute little face :-) The Saltwater collection from Elle's Studio felt perfect for this layout! 


This was my last pink disco heart from Heidi Swapp *sob* I wanted to hoard it, but it felt just too perfect here... I had to *sob*... use it... *sob*


This vellum must be my favorite part of the Saltwater collection!



 The little heart stickers and the "like" rub-ons are from Heidi Swapp, too. 



Can you tell I love Elle's Studio? I've had so much fun with the Saltwater and the Cameron collection, but I am running out of it! I can't wait for the new Penelope to reach my door! It's gorgeous!!! And the best part? It is now up in the Paper Issues store! Yaaaay!! Go and grab some while it lasts! Don't forget to use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off your entire order.

Now head off to the Life.Paper.Scrapbook blog to see what other DT members made of this sketch. Be prepared to get inspired! I hope you will play along with us! Our sponsor this time is Poly! Scrap kits and they are giving away some pretty awesome prizes. So awesome that I wish I was eligible to play! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Alex!! Love how you used the Saltwater collection!!

Carol Peixoto said...

What a gorgeous picture of your daughter! The colors you chose are beautiful! I love it!

Allie Stewart said...

Love the soft, girly colors and the Saltwater you used! Fabulous page!

Leanne said...

stun - ning!!! Love this LO and the photo!! :D

Lucia said...

Your page is phenomenal!!! :) xx

katslittlepassion said...

Beautiful layout!!! can't stop staring at it :) greta job!

i'm your new follower!

Jessica said...

Wonderful, love the colors and vellum accents!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Your layout is gorgeous!! Thanks for featuring me on Paper Issues. :)