Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Plastic frames and Instagram

Hi guys! I am so, so sorry for being a bad blogger. I have an idea: Please, come and follow me on INSTAGRAM! I am going to keep posting my work here too, but I am much more often on IG. Would love to see you there! I would love to follow you too. I don't have much time for blog surfing. Admiring my friends' work on IG, I can do on the go ;-)

A week ago, I had a fun little tutorial over at the October Afternoon blog. I played with shrinking plastic and made this cute little frame.


You can find my tutorial HERE. It's super easy. And I must say that I love how it turned out :-)


Here is the whole layout. I have mixed the Daily Flash Summertime and Girl Talk lines.



I love OA's Daily Flash roller stamps! Love, love, love them!

Once again, I really, really hope to see you over at Instagram
Thanks for stopping by today!

EDIT: Linking up to the "Pocket Full of Sunshine" issue over at Paper Issues.

2 comments:

katslittlepassion said...

wow! so colorful and energetic!! love it!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is really stunning! Love those frames and the roller stamps sound fantastic! Love OA!!! :D