Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pretty frame tutorial


As promised, I am here today to share a tutorial on how to make these pretty frames with a Cameo. As a bonus, you get a little sneak peek of something fun I am working on ;-)


Besides a sketch pen, you need to find a picture of a frame you like. Any .jpg or .png file will do. I don't think you'll be able to see anything if I embed the video in the post, so jump over to Flickr and see it there. Click HERE . Hope you will enjoy the video. It's super simple ;-)

Edit: When I made the video, I used another pen to sketch my frame. It didn't feel 100% right once I used it for the layout above, so I made a new one. But the technique is the same...

Thanks for watching! 

2 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous Alex! Thanks for the tut! Pinned it.

pysselpetra said...

Perfect thanks !!! You are so talented <3