Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Words of Love

Hi guys! In case you missed it, I was up on the October Afternoon blog yesterday with my very first sketch challenge. This is the sketch I shared:


And here is my own take on it:


I think this just might be one of my favorite layouts ever. It is about Linnea's way of expressing her love for he little brother. She can say the sweetest things. One time, she bend down, kissed him and said: "Mom, it feels like the tears of love in my eyes." Or that one time when she suddenly started to cry when they were cuddling. When we asked her why, she said: "Oh, mummy! I am so sad because I love him so much and I know that I can't marry him when I grow up!". Awwww! I just had to write all those thing down...


I made these frames with my Cameo. I am going to make a tutorial to show you how simple it was. Keep an eye on my blog next week if you are interested. 


For this layout, I have used the Travel Girl collection and the alpha stickers from Daily Flash. I hope that you like it and I hope that you feel inspired to create something using my sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

It's just wow! And i love the frames!