Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

1-2-3-Go!

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a nice weekend! I wanted to stop by and share a layout I made just for fun. My baby boy has started to walk with his little wagon! Yay!! I love seeing him this happy and proud :-)


The colorful Hey Kid collection from Pink Paislee felt perfect to document this big moment! Don't you agree?


Love the ephemera pack! It's loaded with so many fun elements!


I cut "so proud of you my dear" from one of the subway flags from this collection. 


Can you tell I love arrows? LOL I love how bright and happy this collection is! There are also more girly papers in it, so Linnea is also going to get a Hey Kid layout soon :-) You can find this awesome line HERE in the Paper Issues shop, and you can get it with 20% off if you use the code ALEX20 at checkout.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

EDIT: I am linking up this layout to the "The World is a Circle" issue over at Paper Issues.

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful layout! Love all the circles and the bright pops of color!

Leanne said...

OMGosh! Fabulous!! I love the title..x

Jessica said...

Pretty! Love the colors and cir le work and the arrows!