Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hello Handsome x 2

When I saw the Dapper Dan collection from Glitz Design, I knew I had the perfect photo for it! I've been saving this picture of my handsome boys for it :-)


Aren't they cute?? I can't stop smiling looking at them... 


I love, love, love the giant rhinestones that come with all Glitz releases!! Eeeeee!!


I love this ombre green paper! I cut out some of the darker pattern and layered it on stop of the light area. I really like the effect.

Can you tell I feel inspired by all the goodies I recently received from Paper Issues? If I could, I would scrap every single day! I have so many ideas in my head and my fingers are itching like crazy! My Mojo is in his best mood right now ;-)

You can find the Dapper Dan and other gorgeous Glitz collections HERE in the shop. If you want some of it, use my code ALEX20 at checkout to receive 20% off your order.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: