Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I am a guest over at American Crafts!!!

Woot! Woot! Woot!

I am sooooo excited to finally be able to share my happy scrappy news! Eeeeeek! When Paige asked me if I wanted to guest American Crafts, I almost fainted. I think I forgot to breathe for a few seconds! Me? GDT for AC? Ha! I was really sad for not making their team (yes, I applied and I kept my fingers crossed til they turned blue..). Like really, really, really sad. It would have been a dream. But this gig made me feel a little better about myself again. Tee-hee! 

Paige sent me a huge box filled with the brand new Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party line. My Mojo squealed and started to jump up and down clapping his hands, when we opened it. I made my first layout the same evening. So... I could show you everything I've made here and now but I really want you to head over to the American Crafts blog and see me there. I mean, I am actually on their blog! Ha! It could be my one and only time, so it would really make me happy if you stopped by and said hi ;-) I can always try to tempt you with a few sneaks...







Thank you SO much American Crafts for having me! I've had a blast! But I guess that it shows... :-)

I hope to see you there!

7 comments:

ScrapMyran said...

Alltid lika inspirerande att kika in i din härliga, färgglada blogg!

Gina Lideros said...

I absolutely love your projects that you made for the guest spot. You would have made a great addition to the team. Make sure to apply again next year, your creations are fabulous.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Loved your projects! I left you some love! :)

Chris and Paige Evans said...

You did such an amazing job! Your projects are lovely and gorgeous!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

gorgeous layouts on the AC blog, and a great and inspiring blog you've got here. Loved every minute of my visit.
xx
Your newest follower!
Natalie

Nenne said...

Du är BÄST!!! Grattis och nu måste jag springa över till AC och se hela härligheten!

Kram

Leanne said...

woo hoo!!! LOVE!!