Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: October color challenge

Ready for another Life.Paper.Scrapbook. color challenge? This month we are playing with the folowing color scheme. Pretty, huh?


Here is my layout, using the Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants.


And what would a blog post be without some closeups? 


Adrian got his first teeth when he was only 4 months old. That's what this layout is about.


I found these huge banners a little hard to use. I think my eye has adjusted to their size, because I am actually starting to like them :-)


The prize this month is AWESOME! I am 100% sure that you will agree! Our sponsor is Freckled Fawn and they are giving away this gorgeous OHDEERME October kit! Eeeeeek! I wish I could win!!


I hope you feel like playing along with us this month! I am looking forward to seeing your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

EDIT: I am linking up this layout to the "The World is a Circle" issue over at Paper Issues. 

4 comments:

Allie Stewart said...

Beautiful page Alex! I LOVE all the cut doilies!

Carol Peixoto said...

Lovely page, alex!!!

Carol Peixoto said...

Oh! Forgot to say that I love your title!

Leanne said...

This LO is stunning!