Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: October Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! It's time for the October sketch challenge at Life.Paper.Scrapbook! (October?! Already?! Yikes!)


I played with the Family Stories line from Teresa Collins to create this layout about my two blessings. 


They are so happy together. I can't get enough of their love, of their way to look at each other, of their laughter. 


I love the memory cards that come with this collection!


I can't seem to make a layout without wood veneers these days... :-)


Just look at them! Aren't they cute together? They sure know how to melt my heart...


I hope you will join us this month and link up your interpretation of this fun sketch! Our sponsor is Studio Fourteen40 and they are giving away 6 whole packs of flair of your choice! Wish I could win! lol Now, head over to Life.Paper.Scrapbook to read more about it and to check out what other DT girls have created!

Looking forward to seeing your work!

7 comments:

Carol Peixoto said...

What a fabulous page, Alex! I love it! Great pictures as well!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Great layout! So vibrant and I love the background paper!

Allie Stewart said...

Gorgeous page! I love the color choices and the wood accents!

Lucia said...

one AWESOME page Alex! <3

Leanne said...

simply amazing!! I love the details on your pages..x

Gina Lideros said...

So fun Alex, I love how you added the wood embellishments, great title too!

Chantelle said...

such a gorgeous page - I love your use of pattern papers on your pages - you work them so well :)