Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Love him so

Hi guys! I wanted to share some Polka Dot Party love today. I adore this Dear Lizzy collection from American Crafts!! It's too beautiful for words! Here is a layout about my fabulous little boy.


I love how nicely the elements from Heidi Swapp complement this collection.


I stamped the little stars with a Daily Flash roller stamp from October Afternoon. "Love you to pieces" is an Amy Tangerine rub-on.


The date is also stamped with a DF roller stamp.


You know how much I love wood veneers... There are some beautiful pieces in this collection; like the word "love" which I used as a part of my title.


You can find the Polka Dot Party collection HERE in the Paper Issues shop. And you can get it with 20% off if you use the code ALEX20 at checkout. I can't wait to play with it again :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Louise Beerens said...

I love this layout Alex, and I love seeing pics of your little man.....he is so adorable :-)

katslittlepassion said...

love this!!! beautiful beautiful!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love love love it!

macarena peña said...

lovely !!!! fabulosoo !! genial !!! muuacks