Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Making Mud

How I've been longing to play with the beautiful Penelope from Elle's Studio! I made this layout about my daughter who loves to play with mud. Some days, I can found her covered from top to toe when I puck her up from kindergarten. But her smile and joy is worth every single mud stain on her clothes :-)


Love all the bits and pieces that come with every Elle's collection. 


I cut these hearts from one of the papers and layered them on top of my photo. It hurt to cut them! I wish I had bought more than just one of each paper. They are sooooo pretty!


That would be all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful layout! Love how bright and clean it is, despite the muddy theme!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful bright layout!