Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Me & You

I love Crate Paper! Seriously. LOVE! I've been dying to play with Flea Market! Yesterday, it finally happened! Eeeeee! Here is the layout I came up with.


That's me and my little girl. I asked for one thing for Mother's day and it was a photo shoot with the two of us. I love the joy in her face on this one ♥


These photo overlays are to die for! Such a fun embellishment! I used them on top of patterned paper instead photos. They are lovely! Not so easy to photograph tough... :-)


Everything in this collections is just oh-so-pretty! 


I have a couple of busy days in front of me and I won't be able to scrap any more this week. It's going to be tough! It's pretty much all I can think about right now *grins*

If you like the Flea Market collection, you can get it HERE in the Paper Issues store. Use my code ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off.

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon again! 

No comments: