Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Paper Issues: Fallin' for You

Ready for a new paper issue? I hope so! Today we are kicking off the "Fallin' for You" theme, sponsored by Ruby Rock-it. They are giving a way a prize pack full of "At Last", their new wedding line. Come over to Paper Issues and link up anything you got that fits the theme (fall, wedding, love...) for your chance to win!

I made this layout using the lovely Color Wash line from Pink Paislee together with a lot of elements from the Mixed Company ephemera pack by Heidi Swapp. It's a match made in heaven!


As much as I love this line, I was afraid that I won't be able to make it justice. It's so soft and artsy, so... not me! LOL But I kinda like how this layout turned out...


I realize now that I should have taken another detailed shot... the reflection in this photo makes our skin look damaged :-) But it will do... It's all the beautiful embellishments I wanted to show you here. And that chevron paper... oh, that chevron paper... love!


That's us, 6 years ago... just couple of hours before we became husband and wife.


Love the printed canvas stickers! They add such interesting texture to the layout. After playing with this line, I just want to get some real water colors and try to play with them. I really love the look! 

I hope you feel inspired to link up some of your projects to our current issue! We would love to see them! And of course, if you would like to get some of these gorgeous products from the shop, feel free to use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off your order.

Thanks for stopping by today!