Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Paper Issues: Halloween Hootenanny!

I am so happy that I finally got a chance to make something for the current Halloween issue. We don't celebrate Halloween (it's not a big deal here in Sweden), so I had nothing to link up and nothing to play with. Luckily, my box filled with goodies from Paper Issues arrived in time. Inside was this beautiful Raven collection from Glitz Design, just waiting for me to dig in. Here is what I came up with.


Last year was the first time Linnea actually asked for a Halloween costume so she could go trick-or-treating. I guess every kid will take any chance to get some candy ;-) She wanted to be a witch and she wanted to put her own make-up on. Neither of us got surprised so we let her do it. She looked.. well... scary (and funny but that she didn't want to hear!) LOL


"The witch is in" card was just perfect here! Actually, the whole collection felt like a perfect match! The layout practically scrapped itself :-)


If you still don't feel inspired to play along, I have just the right thing to change that. Just look at the prize!!


That's the whole set of the new Color Shine colors from Heidi Swapp! Yep! This is one of those times when I wish the DT was eligible to play ;-) You have one more week to link up! Go! Go!

And while you are there, check out the new releases from Glitz. I tell you, they are among my favorites! Can't wait to play with the rest! (yes, I ordered pretty much all of it LOL). If you would like to buy some of it, feel free to use my code ALEX20 at checkout. It will give you 20% off your entire order. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

How absolutely fabulous!!!! I love that she wanted to apply her own make up! Another gorgeous LO..x