Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Play to Learn

Hi guys! Happy Monday! :-) Can someone please slow down the time? Weeks are flying by and all I want is to stop them! I don't want this year to end...

Today I wanted to share a layout I made using the new Daily Flash Milk Money line from October Afternoon. I made it for my sketch challenge that was up on the OA blog ~10 days ago. You can find the sketch HERE if you would like to play along.


I love watching Adrian play with this activity board. It used to be his dad's. I like thinking that he used to sit like this 30-something years ago. Adrian looks so much like him...


Since I have a very bold and colorful paper as my background, I tried to keep the area close to my photos pretty clean. I drew the rectangles with my Cameo and filled them with little bits and pieces. 


The sketched title... Starts to feel like a signature of mine :-) 


This week I am up on the October Afternoon blog with another challenge for you. I hope you will stop by and check it out. Here is a little sneak of a layout using the new Daily Flash Apple Cider line. You can see more of it HERE.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful week!