Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: November Colors Challenge

Are you ready for another colors challenge at Life.Paper.Scrapbook? This month we are playing with these gorgeous colors.


The colors scheme had Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste all over it! Here is my layout.


I've been longing to play with this line. The colors are amazing. And as with all AC collections, I adore all the coordinated embellishments ♥



If you love borders and the epoxy trend that is going on - well, then you will adore these epoxy borders. I know I do.


Our sponsor this time is Big Picture Classes. Be sure to join us for your chance to win their Picture the Holidays class!



Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

macarena peña said...

me encanta !! te quedo genial !! besos desde españa !!
@macaliu en instagram ! muuacks

Leanne said...

absolutely beautiful..x

Gina Lideros said...

Love that you used the Cut & Paste collection for this challenge. Your layout is super cute!

Carol Peixoto said...

Perfect use of the color combo, Alex! Perfect!

Louise Beerens said...

Great page Alex, as always- every time I see a photo of your little boy I can't help but smile :-)