Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: November sketch challenge

Hi everyone! Are you ready for a new Life.Paper.Scrapbook. sketch? Here is what we have for you this month.


I made a layout using the All About Me collection from Prima Marketing. Ha! Me using Prima! That was a first! LOL I never even look at Prima because I always thought that it was all about vintage and flowers and other stuff that scares me, but I was wrong. The All About Me collection is gorgeous and right up my alley!


I stayed pretty true to the sketch. Another thing unusual for me :-)


The layout is about my daughter and her cousin, our very own Chip and Dail. 


I stamped the pink hearts with my favorite stamp at the moment. It's just so cute. It comes in the See the World stamp set from the Travel Girl collection by October Afternoon.


I love the chipboard elements that come with this collection. I mean... how could I not? It's chipboard!


I hope you feel inspired to play along with us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook. I would love to see what you can come up with! Our sponsor this time is Scrapbook Generation which sells and distributes a line of 15 sketch books for scrapbooking and cardmaking. They are giving away a sketch ebook of the winner's choice.



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Carol Peixoto said...

Gorgeous layout, Alex! I am a big fan of your work!

Allie Stewart said...

Gorgeous as always! I especially love the happy colors, mist splatters, and banners!

Leanne said...

beautiful photos, beautiful LO!!! truly stunning..x

Miriam Prantner said...

Darling layout, love the grid you created and that gorgeous gold splatter. LOVE the title too!

Gina Lideros said...

I love your title and use of colors and patterns Alex. Great photos too :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow! This is amazing!!