Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

October Afternoon: Very Merry December

I confess, I have never made a December album before. Well... I confess, I have never made ANY mini album before. I have just always thought that I would get bored half way through LOL But, when Alison (our awesome DT coordinator) asked us if we were interested in working with the Very Merry December kit from October Afternoon, I just had to say YESSSS! It's way too cute to pass on! So... here I am now... a little nervous and very excited :-) I am done with my cover and if the rest is going to be as fun to make, I am going to have a blast throughout December!

This is how my cover turned out:


See that little elf down in the corner? I die of cuteness every time I see him!! He is adorable!!!


I am in LOVE with this kit! You can see more of it HERE. But be warned, you are going to neeeeed it! ;-)

Now, wish me luck with the rest. I can't wait to start filling it with more awesomeness! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

gorgeous!! I love the chevron!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh yes, he is very adorable indeed! Love the cover of your album!!

Tara said...

Congrats on your first mini! This one is super cute!