Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Paper Issues: Grateful for You

Oh, wow! I just realized that I didn't blog for 10 days! That's bad! I've been catching up on DT work, so at least I've been scrapping :-) Today I can finally share one of the layouts I've made last week. It's for the new "Grateful for You" issue over at Paper Issues.


I decided to make a layout about the things I am grateful for, or at least some of them. I used the super gorgeous Recorded collection from Webster's Pages. I cut the little frames from one of the papers and used them for my journaling. 


Love the paper clips from Webster's Pages! The arrow and the heart are from the Recorded collection.


This cute crown is from the Postcards from Paris II line. I just had to have it ♥


So... what are YOU grateful for? Show us! Link up your projects to our current issue for your chance to win a $20 GC in the Paper Issues store. Use ALEX20 at checkout to save 20% and make those $20 last longer ;-)


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such a pretty page, Alex!