Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Paper Issues: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I am not sure if I am ready for Christmas yet! I don't really want this year to end... But I can't avoid it anymore. It really IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And that is also our new issue over at Paper Issues :-)

I made my layout using the Silent Night collection from October Afternoon. OA has always had my favorite Holiday lines. Silent Night is no exception.


I love looking at the pictures from the last Christmas. I can't believe how much Linnea has changed in just a year...


I first cut the grid out of white cardstock and then I cut little presents that fit over grid's squares. 


You can find the cut file for these cute presents HERE. If you, like me, love the Silent Night line from October Afternoon, you can find it HERE in the Paper Issues shop. And you can get it with 20% discount if you use my code ALEX20 at checkout. 

I hope you will join us and link up your Christmas projects to our "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" issue. The prize is a $20 GC in the Paper Issues store. I know you want it! ;-)


Come! Join us!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

She is just adorable and this is gorgeous! Love your style, Alex!!

Leanne said...

this is a fabulous collection from OA!! And I love your sweet LO..x