Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

When I feel down...

...I scrap!

Last week I got a phone call from my boss telling me that they are letting people go at work. No one is safe. I am not so worried about finding a new job (believe it or not, but I am pretty good at what I do LOL), but I just don't need this right now. I just want to be able to enjoy these last months of my maternity leave. I had to get the frustration out of my system, so I scrapped :-) And I scrapped just for me, just for fun. The Hey Kid collection from Pink Paislee could brighten the darkest day of my life. It simply makes me happy.


I looooove the ephemera pack! And the big banners! And the stickers! And... yeah... everything!


But most of all, I love this smile!


Yep, I definitely felt better when I was done with this layout. Definitely.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

and look at that beautiful face! how could you not scrap a photo like this! enjoy your maternity leave. these days are too precious...x

Miriam Prantner said...

So adorable! Love this bright, light layout!