Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook: December Sketch Challenge

Hi friends! It's time for a new sketch over at Life.Paper.Scrapbook!


I took a chance to play with the gorgeous Mixed Company line from Heidi Swapp for this challenge. I always get a kick when I make a layout about myself. I should definitely do it more often :-)


I took this selfie with my phone, on my birthday after all the guests had left. I edited the picture using the Retromatic and A Beautiful Mess apps before I printed it. 


I love, love, love this collection! It's so perfect down to the tiniest little embellishment! 


The tag is by Pink Paislee, from their Color Wash line. I backed it up with a piece of white cardstock covered with two different golden washi tapes. I must admit, I am pretty pleased with how this layout turned out :-)

Our awesome sponsor this month is Pinkfresh Studio! Pinkfresh Studio is a fresh online shop committed to provide very unique and fun products. They offer their own exclusive range of washi tapes including very unique ombré prints, trendy shaped enamel stickers, brad stickers and fresh press cards in fun colors. Their ombré print washi tapes with beautiful airmail print and Aztec print are sure to make your paper crafting projects pop. They recently released their 1st ever stamp set called 'Delightful Tales'.


But they don’t stop there, they are about to release another fun product and it's going to be color blocked wood veneers in 3 different shapes (triangles, hearts and arrows).


You know the deal... Join us and link up your take on the sketch for a chance to win a $30 worth prize pack from Pinkfresh Studio

Edit: I am linking up this layout for the "Color by the Numbers" issue over at Paper Issues. Gotta love the number 32 ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carol Peixoto said...

You rocked the sketch, Alex! I love your selfie!!!!!!!

Leanne said...

oh yeah! this is fabulous!!! LOVE it..x