Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Make a Wish

If I could make one wish right now, it would be that my maternity leave didn't have to end along with this year. If I could make two wishes, the second one would be to make the Pink Paislee team *grins* I've been waiting for their call! And now when they actually have it, I am almost too afraid to apply. I get like this when it means too much. If I don't apply, then they can't reject me and then I can't get hurt. Pretty simple equation LOL

And while I am gathering courage, I am working on projects they have asked for. Layouts I have, but I need to make a card and something "other". I started with the easy one: a card. This is how it turned out.


I made it using the Pink Paislee Color Wash line together with Tropical Sherbet and Star Field washi from October Afternoon. The arrow is from the Mixed Company ephemera pack from Heidi Swapp and golden alphas are from the Luxe collection from Pink Paislee. 

You can get the products above in the Paper Issues store. Use my code ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your entire order.

Now I only have to figure out what altered project to make... and dare to apply of course :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

All the best Alex! I'm sure they'd be crazy NOT to choose you! :D Gorgeous card..x